RE: [Hammock Camping] Wallcreeper-not nec. a new idea:

  • Chet Clocksin
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 2, 2004
      I guess that's what I'm trying to determine: Does the Wallcreeper funtion as both my insulating layer and my sleeping/quilt well enough to replace my existing bag and a seperate insulating layer, not only saving weight, but reducing bulk as well? The price tag seems very reasonable, and although the Raku looks excellent, its way out of my league on price.

      Chet
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 3, 2004
        Any idea how much this German Millitary bag weighs? It looks cool
        since you can use the pieces separately or together and it has
        sleeves but the weight is, of course, always important info.

        Jamie in AZ

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "simva4040" <simva4040@y...>