Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: haning my Hammock in Hawaii

  • Thomas
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 23, 2003
      Brandon,

      Thanks for the advise. I'm planning to play things by ear and I imagine
      I will have way to many things to do and way to few hours to accomplish
      this. I would love to hike about for several days but I doubt this will
      be possible. We will see.

      Yes I'm planning to stay put because I don't want to spend to much time
      stuck in a plane. But we will see.

      I have great respect for the ocean. I have been surfing and kayaking
      for many years and find fewer things more amazing than combining those
      tow. I will be carful and always aproach the ocean with respect but I'm
      looking forward to big waves and the conditions that Hawaii offers. I
      have been dreaming of surfing Hawaii for a long time. I am very excited
      about this opportunity.

      Again thanks for the advice and I'll talk to everybody when I get home.

      Tom
      Pura Vida