RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: Other Groups

  • firefly
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 23, 2003

      Yes. I am going out of town this morning for Christmas, but if you want in, send me enough info about yourself privately (not on this public website) so it looks like I know you and I will get you an invitation. Put something in the title of your email to me so its obviously from you because I delete unopened all unrecognizable emails.  I will be checking my emails from my parents’ house so send it whenever you want. Marsanne