Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Other Groups

  • chris aguilera
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 22, 2003
      Marsanne:

      Is that group "Women Hikers"?

      Chris (a her Chris)
      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Monday, December 22, 2003 11:12 AM
      Subject: [Hammock Camping] Re: Other Groups

      backpackinglight@yahoogroups.com
      There's also a stove group, but I don't have the url. It's Yahoo. I
      was in it, but quit, in too many groups. There is a PRIVATE group for
      women hikers only. Great group, but no dudes, not even Shane ;<[
      Marsanne

      > Backpacking
      > Lightweight gear
      > Innovative stoves
      > Camping with scouts
      > Camping with kids
      > Wilderness in general (as a state of mind)
      >

      > Any suggestions?
      >

      > Ralph

      Yahoo! Groups Links

    • firefly
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 23, 2003

        Yes. I am going out of town this morning for Christmas, but if you want in, send me enough info about yourself privately (not on this public website) so it looks like I know you and I will get you an invitation. Put something in the title of your email to me so its obviously from you because I delete unopened all unrecognizable emails.  I will be checking my emails from my parents’ house so send it whenever you want. Marsanne