Re: Other Groups

  • canoetrip_2000
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2003
      backpackinglight@yahoogroups.com
      There's also a stove group, but I don't have the url. It's Yahoo. I
      was in it, but quit, in too many groups. There is a PRIVATE group for
      women hikers only. Great group, but no dudes, not even Shane ;<[
      Marsanne

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 22, 2003
        polecatpop wrote:

        >Does this august body have any suggestions about other discussion
        >groups that might be of interest?

        There are a bunch! The ones I keep up with are on the upper left menu
        of my home page here:

        http://www.imrisk.com

        One of them only has a very few members... I mainly use it for sharing
        pics with hiking friends around Dayton.

        Risk