Other Groups

  • polecatpop
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 22, 2003
      Does this august body have any suggestions about other discussion
      groups that might be of interest?

      Backpacking
      Lightweight gear
      Innovative stoves
      Camping with scouts
      Camping with kids
      Wilderness in general (as a state of mind)

      Any suggestions?

      Ralph
    • canoetrip_2000
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 22, 2003
        backpackinglight@yahoogroups.com
        There's also a stove group, but I don't have the url. It's Yahoo. I
        was in it, but quit, in too many groups. There is a PRIVATE group for
        women hikers only. Great group, but no dudes, not even Shane ;<[
        Marsanne

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 22, 2003
          polecatpop wrote:

          >Does this august body have any suggestions about other discussion
          >groups that might be of interest?

          There are a bunch! The ones I keep up with are on the upper left menu
          of my home page here:

          http://www.imrisk.com

          One of them only has a very few members... I mainly use it for sharing
          pics with hiking friends around Dayton.

          Risk