Re: [Hammock Camping] Birth of Lord Krsna.

  • Shane
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 22, 2003
      > Good idea Shane; it certainly can take a lot of my time....Ed

      If you want to make me a Moderator, feel free. I monitor several now. One
      more wouldn't make any difference.

      Shane (not Mirage)
      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 22, 2003
        Will keep that in mind Shane; I'm sure you would make a good moderator.
        I'll work on that next year--today my holiday starts and I'm caught up in
        some last minute jobs...Ed

      • Shane
        Message 3 of 19 , Dec 22, 2003
          > Will keep that in mind Shane; I'm sure you would make a good moderator.
          > I'll work on that next year--today my holiday starts and I'm caught up in
          > some last minute jobs...Ed

          No worries. Have fun.

          Shane