RE: [Hammock Camping] Birth of Lord Krsna.

    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 22, 2003
      Good idea Shane; it certainly can take a lot of my time....Ed
      Moderator http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hammockcamping

      Nope. I'd leave it alone. If it gets bad, just add another
      > moderator or two that can monitor the new member
      > notifications and let them zap suspicious members. Easy as
      > pie. Even on large lists like BGT, we have very little problem.
      >
      > Shane

    • Shane
      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 22, 2003
        > Good idea Shane; it certainly can take a lot of my time....Ed

        If you want to make me a Moderator, feel free. I monitor several now. One
        more wouldn't make any difference.

        Shane (not Mirage)
        Message 3 of 19 , Dec 22, 2003
          Will keep that in mind Shane; I'm sure you would make a good moderator.
          I'll work on that next year--today my holiday starts and I'm caught up in
          some last minute jobs...Ed

        • Shane
          Message 4 of 19 , Dec 22, 2003
            > Will keep that in mind Shane; I'm sure you would make a good moderator.
            > I'll work on that next year--today my holiday starts and I'm caught up in
            > some last minute jobs...Ed

            No worries. Have fun.

            Shane