Re: [Hammock Camping] Birth of Lord Krsna.

  • Shane
    Message 1 of 19 , Dec 22, 2003
      > Thanks Shane. I am new to this so it's good to hear from other members.
      IF
      > the group feels I need tomake a change, I probably will...Ed Moderator

      Nope. I'd leave it alone. If it gets bad, just add another moderator or
      two that can monitor the new member notifications and let them zap
      suspicious members. Easy as pie. Even on large lists like BGT, we have
      very little problem.

      Shane
      Message 2 of 19 , Dec 22, 2003
        Good idea Shane; it certainly can take a lot of my time....Ed
        Moderator http://groups.yahoo.com/group/hammockcamping

      • Shane
        Message 3 of 19 , Dec 22, 2003
          > Good idea Shane; it certainly can take a lot of my time....Ed

          If you want to make me a Moderator, feel free. I monitor several now. One
          more wouldn't make any difference.

          Shane (not Mirage)
          Message 4 of 19 , Dec 22, 2003
            Will keep that in mind Shane; I'm sure you would make a good moderator.
            I'll work on that next year--today my holiday starts and I'm caught up in
            some last minute jobs...Ed

          • Shane
            Message 5 of 19 , Dec 22, 2003
              > Will keep that in mind Shane; I'm sure you would make a good moderator.
              > I'll work on that next year--today my holiday starts and I'm caught up in
              > some last minute jobs...Ed

              No worries. Have fun.

              Shane