Re: [Hammock Camping] Re: Target Pads

  • Scott..
    Message 1 of 43 , Dec 20, 2003
      I have uploaded a comparision chart from mountain equipment co-op about all
      the different foam and air pads they sell. It's a pdf file. It gives
      dimensions, thickness, weight and r-value. Only problem it is in metric.

      25.5mm = 1 inch
      30.6cm = 12 inch

      so there evazote extra 15 is 60 x 185 cm x 15mm thick (23 5/8 inch x 6ft 3/4
      x 5/8 inch thick)
      weight 0.8kg or a hair over 12 oz
    • jeff jeffery
      Message 43 of 43 , Aug 4, 2006
        hey guys, Checkout http://www.sailrite.com/ I was a cruising sailor and one thing we did was buy a sewing machine( from sailrite) it was used for mending clothes, making using items for the boat and gear and repairing our sails. We also purchased a book about sailing and sewing projects and ideas. It was easy to learn to use a sewing machine. Lots of good info on theor website too.
        Cheers. Art