Target pads/clipping emails

  • Jim & Marlis Greenway
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 18, 2003
      I've checked a number of Targets around NW Ga and have yet to find one with
      the foam pads. I hope that the Knox Foam source bears out since it would be
      fairly easy for me to get there for some.

      PS - can some of y'all start clipping the ends off of the digests to which
      you're replying? Scrolling through 8-10 Yahoo footers isn't a lot of fun. By
      taking more of them off, more posts will make each day's digest, too.

      Jim