to Per-Arne

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 17, 2003
      Per-Arne

      I tried to send the below via email, but your server or mine said it was
      junk mail and it did not let me send. I hope you do not mind my posting
      it here.

      Rick
      *************************
      per-arne wrote:

      > Hi Risk, sm4inv here.
      >
      > Noticed your your latest invention, the WindBumper, on the Hammock
      > Camping list.
      >
      > I recently made a slightly modified TravelPod but noticed (just as you
      > did) that there was no improvment regarding inslulation on the hammock
      > sides. The WindBumper may well be the answer, I will try it after the
      > hollidays. Thanks for the idea!
      >
      > Here in the middle of Sweden there is very little snow (1-2") and the
      > temperature is around the freezing point. The weatherman says that
      > maybe it will come some more snow on Christmas Eve.
      >
      > Merry xmas es happy new year
      > 72/73 de sm4inv, Per-Arne

      Thanks Per-Arne for the comments. It is fun proposing something new and
      seeing people thinking about it. I hope your holiday goes well.
      CUL es Vry 73s de WS8G (Risk)
    • per-arne.asp@tordata.se
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 17, 2003

        > CUL es Vry 73s de WS8G (Risk)

        Rick/Risk et al!

        This was the reason I did not write to you via the list (:-), but
        thanks for you kind answer. As I see it: all nice/weird ideas that
        are posted here is the main advantage of this list.

        Seasons greetings to all hammock hangers from

        /p-a