Re: Hammock Camping Franken pad and bride of Frankenpad

  • Ernest Engman <ebengman@hikinghq.net>
    Message 1 of 18 , Feb 3, 2003
      Doh,

      Sorry. I use a Moonbow Gearskin, so I don't roll up my pad. Instead I
      put the two layer part against my back and pack it like a Taco,
      compression straps on the side close the wings like side panels. You
      can see the pics of my gearskin and get the idea at:
      http://hikinghq.net/gear/moonbow_gearskin.html

      SGT Rock

      <dchinell@m...> wrote:
      > MessageSarge:
      >
      > Didn't mean to get you side-tracked on the reflective heat issue
      (though I
      > am glad to have someone more credible than me weigh in on it). You
      didn't
      > answer my other question... How do you pack your super-wide closed-
      cell foam
      > pad?
      >
      > Bear
    • David Chinell