hh under quilts msg to all interested

  • subypower
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2003
      to all who are interested in the under quilts, by my count 5
      confirmed 2 possible, please email me off list. before i get accused
      of using the bbs for personal gain. i will post relivant design info
      and questions regarding design on the bbs but anything dealing with
      purchases please email me at a9144me@....

      when i get the pattern finalized i will offer it for free to any
      member.

      white knight
      aka scott
      a9144me@...
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 15, 2003
        Message
        That's a very sensible plan Scott. Using the List has been no problem so far since you are providing something many members want--this is exactly the kind of info exchange the List is all about.  However, conducting actual business off list is appreciated....Ed