RE: [Hammock Camping] What? No 1.9 oz fabric?!

    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2003
      Sorry for the confusion Jim.  The 1.9 oz.yd2 ripstop is still the bast fabric for my hammocks--I just don't sew it exceprt for edge hems.  The end knots are tied, not sewed.  In the post below, I'm suggesting stronger fabric for anyone sewing quilting lines into the bottom fabric of their hammock...Ed