Photo Files

  • Karen
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 15, 2003
      Hi,

      I just went through and cleaned up our photo files again. Now we have
      plenty of room for all those cold weather setups!

      Just a little reminder. If you post photos to the hammock camping
      site, please go back in and delete the full sized one. To do this,
      view your photo, click on "full size" on the top edge of the photo
      and then follow the instructions to delete the full size photo only.
      This way, we have enough room for everyone to post lots of photos.

      Your file size should be no larger than 50KB, less than 25 would be
      even better. If you have any questions or need help, please feel
      free to email Ed or myself and we will gladly assist you with this.

      Thanks,
      Karen