RE: Hammock Camping BUild your own

  • Ernest Engman
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2003
      Get Ed Speer's book. It has everything you need to know. I'm planning to
      give it a shot this summer.

      Ernest Engman
      AKA SGT Rock
      sgtrock@...
      http://hikinghq.net

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2003
        Message
        Steve, the largest chapter in my book is How To Make Your Own Hammock.  In addition, I'll be giving a free workshop on making your own at the Long Distance Hikers Assoc Gathering in Hanover, NH in October.  Also, some helpful web site links are given in the book & in past issues of Hammock Camping News.  The links below should get you started.  Best of luck with your project...Ed

        Hammock Camping  (the book)
        The Complete Guide to Greater Comfort, Convenience and Freedom

        Hammock Camping News (Monthly e-zine)