Greg (adventure racer)

  • biker135803 <pjbucca@comcast.net>
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2003
      Greg,
      Look at my users report post on BPL Geartester under
      Hammocks/Adventure Racer for an appraisal of this jewel. In a nut
      shell, if you meet the maximum weight requirements (as Coy stated
      this is ambiguous-either 180 or 200 lbs) you should consider it. My
      only concern is its durability, however, it, like all Hennessey
      products, is well constructed. This is the only possible downside I
      see to it. Warning: it will levitate- secure it with ample weights!
      Paul