Re: Coldus and Clark

  • Dan
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 15, 2003
      The Coleman was the 3/8" thick solid foam. The 36 inch was simply
      cut down from an old pad I had. I wanted to get some shoulder
      coverage so I laid out the pads in a "T" shape. I use the same cut-
      down pad to make one of my daypacks more rigid--a poor man's internal
      frame pack, so to speak. When using the Coleman with thinner bags
      such as a fleece bag, I find it causes my back to sweat which makes
      for an initially shivery start to the morning if it's cold outside.
      Did not have that problem with the Goliath.