BUild your own

  • Stephen T. Gregorie
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2003
      Is there a resource to show folks how to build there
      own hammock. How to add mosquito netting etc? I 've
      given it a quick look and no How-tos

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com
    • Ernest Engman
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 3, 2003
        Get Ed Speer's book. It has everything you need to know. I'm planning to
        give it a shot this summer.

        Ernest Engman
        AKA SGT Rock
        sgtrock@...
        http://hikinghq.net

        Is there a resource to show folks how to build there
        own hammock. How to add mosquito netting etc? I 've
        given it a quick look and no How-tos

        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 3, 2003
          Message
          Steve, the largest chapter in my book is How To Make Your Own Hammock.  In addition, I'll be giving a free workshop on making your own at the Long Distance Hikers Assoc Gathering in Hanover, NH in October.  Also, some helpful web site links are given in the book & in past issues of Hammock Camping News.  The links below should get you started.  Best of luck with your project...Ed

          Hammock Camping  (the book)
          The Complete Guide to Greater Comfort, Convenience and Freedom

          Hammock Camping News (Monthly e-zine)