Re: [Hammock Camping] under quilt info

  • B D
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 15, 2003
      White Knight:  Sign me up now that you've explained the details. I would like to have the long. I have a HH explorer deluxe.  Let me know when and where to send the funds. Thanks.bd

      subypower <a9144me@...> wrote:
      here are the answers to some questions i got:

      yes it is ment for down filling but it would be easy enought to just
      put a sheet of syn insulation in

      the 3/4 measures 48 at its widest and 30 at the narrow ends by 56
      long i am not sure of the length of the long yet

      no the price is not up for barter look at it this way total of 5
      yards of fabric at 4 to 6 dollars a yard then 5 bucks or so of bug
      net so thats 25 to 30 bucks for material. then 5 to 6 hours of sewing
      for a profit of 30 bucks minus any mistakes or rejects, and i was
      going to pay shipping. the reason for the larger price on the long is
      working with some thing that size is much harder, the 2 feet is alot.

      just for the info the 3/4 in 1 inch should weigh between 7 to 9 ozs
      and the long in 3 inch will weigh about 1 lb if you use high power
      down. the 3/4 is designed for 40 to 80 degrees with out using a pad,
      and the the long for anything else probably down to 10 degrees or so

      and so far 5 interested people

      white knight

      Do you Yahoo!?