Re: [Hammock Camping] More Tyvek

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 11, 2003
      Robi

      The tyvek coverall I use are not that tough. Ialso keep a pair for
      tire changing etc. I have to be carefull or I'll rip the seam and
      even the fabric. I'm not sure if mine are tyvec but they came from
      kapler and i think thay say tyvek on them somewhere. Anyways ther
      are several tyvek materials for different applications. The mail
      envelopes are probably made from much tougher stuff than the
      coveralls.

      Coy Boy

      -- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, robi dawson <beanco@m...>
      wrote:
      > hey Ralph,
      >
      > >If you can't scrounge them, maybe get them at a paint store under
      > >disposable coveralls?
      >
      > if tyvek is so tough why are coveralls made from them disposable?
      just curious!