Re: Garlington insulator

  • starnescr <starnescr@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2003
      Greg

      I do not personally own the adventure racer. At 230 I might break
      it. A friend has on and it is nice. He can pack his 3/4 ultralite
      Therm-a-Rest and the Adventure Racer in the stuff sack it came in.
      Must of been a regular size stuff sack for the regular ultralite HH.

      A few have complained that the tarp is non-removable. Not really a
      big deal IMHO just pull the fly from the top or bottom end over
      itself so that only your face, or feet, depending on which way you
      went, are covered. I think I have seen conflicting weight ratings on
      it. #180 and #200. It is so light it is hard to believe it would
      hold much over #100 but I witnessed a guy slightly ove #200 get in
      it. If you are under #200 I'd say it would work for you. Much over
      and you'd be pushing its strenght.

      Coy Boy

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, Gregg Spoering
      <gspoerin@s...> wrote:
      > Hello all,
      > I'm over from the BPL list and been lurking for a while. Have
      gotten
      > interested in hammocks lately, although I don't have one yet.
      Looking