[Hammock Camping] Re: New file uploaded to hammockcamping

    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 3, 2003
      Ed,

      You need to be more careful and have those sent to your personal mail
      box. <very big grin>

      Youngblood

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 3, 2003
        Message
        Karen says that's the way we met!  LOL!  ...Ed

        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 20 6:04 AM
          Sorry folks. No Love matches for you!

          Spamer wacked--file deleted.....Ed
        • Cara Lin Bridgman
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 20 7:06 AM
            Ed Speer wrote:
            > Sorry folks. No Love matches for you!
            >
            > Spamer wacked--file deleted.....Ed

            Aw shucks!

            (Actually, I greatly appreciate it when the spammers are wacked, but I
            sure can get a kick out of the comments by genuine hammockers.)

            CL