RE: [Hammock Camping] Re: New file uploaded to hammockcamping

  • firefly
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 3, 2003

      Thanks, Ed. I was just about to ask what in the dickens that file was doing on our website. Marsanne

      That file has just been deleted...Ed

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 3, 2003
        Ed,

        You need to be more careful and have those sent to your personal mail
        box. <very big grin>

        Youngblood

        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 3, 2003
          Message
          Karen says that's the way we met!  LOL!  ...Ed

          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 20, 2006
            Sorry folks. No Love matches for you!

            Spamer wacked--file deleted.....Ed
          • Cara Lin Bridgman
            Message 5 of 8 , Sep 20, 2006
              Ed Speer wrote:
              > Sorry folks. No Love matches for you!
              >
              > Spamer wacked--file deleted.....Ed

              Aw shucks!

              (Actually, I greatly appreciate it when the spammers are wacked, but I
              sure can get a kick out of the comments by genuine hammockers.)

              CL