Storing a pair of glasses

  • Risk
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2003
      My cold weather experiments with the TravelPod are continuing. Last
      night it was about 28 with 10 mph winds. The stars were wonderful and
      I spent some time rehersing the 8 principle stars of Orion. When I
      finished, I was looking about for a good place to store my glasses. I
      found that the open end of the snakeskin like hammock tube works great
      for storing the glasses without letting them drop to the ground.

      Tonight, we expect temperatures in the low 20s.

      Risk