hello all

  • jjoven_49
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2003
      I am a new member to this group. After dodging the hammock issue for
      a few years I can no longer deny it may be a viable option for
      liteweight camping.

      Once in another life I was a mountaineer but now I am an avid
      wilderness canoeist and am always trying to lighten my outfit. I am
      currently researching designs and will probably make a camping
      hammock for testing this winter.

      I look forward to gleaning lots of good insight from all you "Tree
      Huggers". Thanks for sharing the knowledge.
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2003
        Message

        Welcome to the group. Glad to have you.  Hope you will keep us informed how your selection process goes...Ed