Re: [Hammock Camping] Not a banana (starting out)

  • Chris Aguilera
    Message 1 of 9 , Dec 1, 2003
      Any tree hangers near Sonora, CA who would let me "take a nap" as white knight puts it below?  I'd be interested in looking at any and all brands of backpacking type hammocks.

      Thanks,

      Chris
      Message 2 of 9 , Dec 2, 2003
        Chris Aguilera wrote:

        > Any tree hangers near Sonora, CA who would let me "take a nap" as
        > white knight puts it below? I'd be interested in looking at any and
        > all brands of backpacking type hammocks.

        Hey Chris,

        Near being a relative term I am in Bakersfield California and would be
        happy to help you out if'n by near you mean the same state. (At least
        I'm a lot closer than them East Coasters!!!)

        I have a couple of spear type hammocks a Bana Travel hammock and I can
        get my hands on at least one and maybe two Hennessey hammocks with a
        little bit of notice.

        Tom
        Pura Vida