RE: Hammock Camping Pee Bottle in Hammock

  • Marge Prothman
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 30, 2003
      Message
      Sue,  it would have to be a very large wide mouth bottle for me to attain that feat, and then I would need to have my legs out of the hammock on the ground.  incidentally, on Backpackgeartest, some gals tested the "Travel Mate Urinary Product" you should read their reviews    http://www.backpackgeartest.org/   it is under Personal Hygiene on the front page.

      Cheers,  Marge