Re: I'm wondering....

  • canoetrip_2000
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2003
      Thanks! Found them, on the first link below, under mitten hooks. I
      just finished the insulator. It fits the hammock, and I am pleased
      with it. The temps feel in the upper 50s. I napped briefly in the
      sunshine. No top layer, blanky, sleeping bag, etc. After about 20
      minutes of dozing my butt was quite warm. I am going to tinker with
      it a bit, use heavier shock cord on the foot/butt end, get a supply
      of these little plastic hooks, but basically I am very pleased with
      it. I have made up a bullspit story to give the boss about why I
      need to stay up here another night instead of going home today so I
      am planning on sleeping out there tonight...especially with my
      brother and his 13 year old son due back from their deer hunt today.
      They fill up the house VERY quickly...
      Marsanne