Re: I'm wondering....

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2003
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "canoetrip_2000"
      <firefly@e...> wrote:
      "Does anyone know a
      good mail order source for the kind of glove hooks we use?"

      Try one of these sites for 'plastic glove or mitten hooks':

      http://tinyurl.com/x3na

      or

      http://tinyurl.com/x3ng

      Good luck with your project.

      Youngblood
    • canoetrip_2000
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 30, 2003
        Thanks! Found them, on the first link below, under mitten hooks. I
        just finished the insulator. It fits the hammock, and I am pleased
        with it. The temps feel in the upper 50s. I napped briefly in the
        sunshine. No top layer, blanky, sleeping bag, etc. After about 20
        minutes of dozing my butt was quite warm. I am going to tinker with
        it a bit, use heavier shock cord on the foot/butt end, get a supply
        of these little plastic hooks, but basically I am very pleased with
        it. I have made up a bullspit story to give the boss about why I
        need to stay up here another night instead of going home today so I
        am planning on sleeping out there tonight...especially with my
        brother and his 13 year old son due back from their deer hunt today.
        They fill up the house VERY quickly...
        Marsanne