Insulation

  • Risk
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 2003
      Just a short note:

      Last night it never got as cold as predicted. It hovered right about
      30 degrees until midnight and then rose to 34. However the wind was
      21 mph, gusting to 30 mph all night.

      I got tired of the tarp blowing in the wind, took it down, and added
      it to the insulation inside the TravelPod. That worked very well. I
      got very warm very quickly. I was nearly down to "Shane's PJs" when I
      finally got rid of enough clothing to be comfortable.

      Lesson: WHen it turns very cold it won't be raining. The tarp makes
      great insulation if it does not get compressed.

      Risk