Re:reducing fly flap

  • rosaleen43@aol.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 27, 2003
      Hoplite-

      Sorry for the delay.  This computer lost its phone connection for a few days.  Now that it is working, I found this unsent response:

      It will depend on how heavy your "pockets of rock" are.  If you have enough to just minimize flap while you still have an air gap, you will have some ventilation.  You should still have some via the long ends, at any rate.

      From: Hoplite <hiker@...>
      Subject: reducing fly flap

      If the fly is weighted down by sticks or rock pockets, this necessarily
      minimizes ventilation, right?