RE: [Hammock Camping] Side-bySide setup for two hammocks

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 23 5:46 PM
      Message
      You don't miss much do you Rick!  No specifics yet--maybe soon.  See what you missed this past weekend!  Karen and I are going canoeing this coming weekend and will be testing them some more.  The Dec issue of the newsletter will have an article on my PeaPod Stay Warm System--may include some details about the new PeaPods...Ed