Hanging round in hotels

  • Alastair Dent
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2003
      "due to the indiscretions of youth, I find it necessary to ease the
      resultant back pain"

      I have back pain from indiscretions, but they were a result of A) overcalculating my strength, B) Undercalculating her weight. ROFL (well, that's what we did afterwards).

      What were your indiscretions
    • Dan
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 17, 2003
        Wish I could claim such indiscretions! My more mundane indiscretion
        was to carry 200 pound transmitters for installation on B-52s while
        weighing only 120 pounds. I thought I should do it (an did) because
        my bigger, knuckle-dragging co-workers did. Come to think of it,
        there would be some great places to hang a hammock in one of those
        birds and I'm sure I could have scrounged all the parachute material
        and cordage I'd need. Older but wiser I guess.

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Alastair Dent"