Re: OK.....first question

  • Ed Speer <info@speerhammocks.com>
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 10, 2003
      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "tcoug7 <tcoug7@a...>"
      <tcoug7@a...> wrote:

      > Ed, only once I found a nosy squirrel on the hanging ropes. I
      wasn't
      > in the hammock at the time.

      I recently had a small bird (Carolina Wren) perch on the breather
      hole of my Pea Pod while I was inside! This was beneath the rain
      canopy! It woke me up (early dawn) and I looked out to see what it
      was. He/she only moved down to my chest and watched me closely. It
      flew away when I stuck my head all the way out. Guess it just wanted
      to check out the food potential!