Re: Re: Laminating...

  • rosaleen43@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2003
      OK, Marsanne-

      Here is another idea for you.  Pick out a few knots that you think you will actually need and use.  Look them up on an Internet site, and paste the directions into some file that your computer will work with.  Set them up to print on one of those transfer sheets that can be used with printers.  If you think you will have more room, add coded info for stuff you need, like phone numbers, charge cards, phone cards, etc.  (You will want to have some sort of code for these, should someone else get access to this "document."  Print the info to the transfer paper and iron onto a plain bandana.  You my have to make one or get one of your many sewing friends to do this for you.  If you can find a man's jumbo cotton handkerchief, skip the sewing, do it all yourself, and wow some friends with more of these, customized for them.  You could give the boss some sort of survival guide for re-entry to non-politics.  Didn't Janet Reno hit the Everglades for a canoe trip when she left the AG post?  Suggest your boss go on some safari of his own.  You need more tasks between now and the end of the year, don't you?  ;^P

      Rosaleen

      From: "canoetrip_2000" <firefly@...>
      Subject: Re: Laminating...

      I've got one of those bandanas. Problem is, I don't want to have to
      remember which knot is which. I usually paddle and hike very very
      hard and at the end of the day am so tired it is all I can do to put
      up my hammock, make dinner, play grab ass, and go to bed. <G> I just
      want the knots I need in front of me, not the knots I do not need. <G>
      Marsanne