Re: [Hammock Camping] transcribing...

  • Dennis Shubitowski
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2003
      Ah, I see... We weren't on the same page, but I gotcha. :)

      Dennis

      >>> beanco@... 11/13/03 03:09PM >>>
      i can understand the knot thing, too hard for me to draw well enough to be
      able to follow them...

      as for writing, i was thinking more along the lines of hints, first aide
      info, contact info in case of accident, maps, etc... not chapters for
      reading, although if you transcribe a book you get to read it twice... adn
      i was thinking of doing it on gear, tarps, hammocks whatever, not paper...