Hammock Camping Re: OK.....first question

  • tcoug7 <tcoug7@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 10, 2003
      Sorry Marge! Let's not forget spiders from the trees too!!

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Marge Prothman" <marge@p...>

    • Ed Speer <info@speerhammocks.com>
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 10, 2003
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "tcoug7 <tcoug7@a...>"
        <tcoug7@a...> wrote:

        > Ed, only once I found a nosy squirrel on the hanging ropes. I
        wasn't
        > in the hammock at the time.

        I recently had a small bird (Carolina Wren) perch on the breather
        hole of my Pea Pod while I was inside! This was beneath the rain
        canopy! It woke me up (early dawn) and I looked out to see what it
        was. He/she only moved down to my chest and watched me closely. It
        flew away when I stuck my head all the way out. Guess it just wanted
        to check out the food potential!