For Mirage (Shane Bryan)

  • Risk
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2003
      Hi Mirage,

      Thanks for stopping by Hammock Wiki and posting your picture.

      Rick
    • Mirage
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003
        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Risk" <ra1@i...> wrote:
        > Hi Mirage,
        >
        > Thanks for stopping by Hammock Wiki and posting your picture.

        NP Rick, my pleasure.

        BTW, I was up in Couer d'Alane, ID this weekend and wished I had my Hammock and
        underquilt to play with. It was down in the tweenties over night, with snow on
        Sunday.

        Found another hammock manufacturer while browsing the "Zoo" store up there.
        Can't recall the name right now, but it just like a "Hammock Bliss" but sold under
        another name. Same "stipe" of contrast fabric senw to the two long edges.

        The nice thing was it was made from parachute nylon. Sure wish I could find a source
        for that.

        Shane "Mirage" ...