Kansas City Hammocks??

  • Patrick Harper
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 31, 2003
      I was just wondering if anybody on this list lived in the Kansas
      City/Lawrence area and had either a speer hammock or a clark jungle hammock.

      I have a HH Ultralight Backpacker but my wife is interested in going with
      me... needless to say, I don't want to sleep on the ground. Since X-mas is
      coming up, I was thinking about seeing if I could get another hammock.

      The only reason that I got this HH is that I know several people that have
      this model and I tried it out in advance (didn't really know about speer or
      clark). Don't get me wrong, however, I LOVE this hammock. I am just
      interested in trying out some other models (especially speer).

      So, back to my point... I was going to see if somebody in this area happened
      to have one of the above. I'm not asking to borrow it for a week, or
      anything. I am just interested in setting it up and sitting in it for a
      bit, just to see what it is like. If you have never tried a HH then I would
      be more than happy to return the favor!

      Thank you, and sorry for the length,
      -Patrick Harper
    • ksbioteacher
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 31, 2003
        Patrick,

        I'm in Olathe and I do have a Clark Ultralight that you can try if
        you'd like. Let me know....

        BW