OT hello steve ( was first hammocking trip )

  • subypower
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 27, 2003
      hello steve,

      first my name is scott and i am in b-more too,

      if you need a hiking partner let me know i need one to, as a matter
      of fact i am thinking of doing a MD AT hike in a few weeks. which
      will be solo most likly, unless i find someone else to go. and as a
      tree hanger going with a ground hugger does not make much sense.

      i am a lightweight ( sort off ) with some heavyweight equipment as
      well, currently using a HH asym, but still with synthetic sleeping
      bags. i cant seem to trust down bags there just does not seen like
      there is enough there to keep me warm.

      feel free to email me at a 9144me@..., so we can talk

      scott

      aka white knight