Re: Binder clips (was: First Hammock Camping experience)

  • Debra Weisenstein
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2003
      Another use for binder clips: I brought some on my recent Long Trail
      hike so that I could attach my Tyvek ground cloth to the bottom of my
      hammock like a Garlington insulator if it got cold. Never needed to
      use them, but I would have gathered the ends of the Tyvek and clipped
      them to the hammock, inserting dry leaves or spare clothes for
      insulation. Did use the Tyvek for tarping on the ground one night.

      DebW

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Yellow Jacket"