Re: Hammock Camping Cord for Tarp

  • ciyd01
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 25, 2003
      Ever had one of those moments where you read something and a little
      voice in your head says "Duh!?" I can't believe I'm so obtuse at
      times. I mean, I'm an engineer for crying out loud, I should have
      thought of this.

      Thanks for the enlightenment. I'm now off to re-do all my tie out
      lines on my rain fly. I've been using the clove hitch back on the
      line to adjust tension, but it's not the most secure.

      <shuffles off mumbling>
      ciyd