Re: Hammock Camping Off Topic: Low odor food?

  • navjohn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 23, 2003
      In a message dated 10/23/03 09:14:49, Bror8588@... writes:

      >Perhaps there are certain
      >foods which are not desired by Bear or other predators
      Yes, they're called vegetables. I don't think even a bear would eat
      broccoli. Seriously, a good technique is not to sleep where you cook and eat. Cook
      supper and eat it, then move on up the trail a few miles and set up a stealth
      camp where no one else has camped before -- easy to do in a hammock. Chances
      are, the bear will be attracted to your dining room instead of your bedroom.