Re: Hammock Camping Re: Savage Gulf Trip

  • wildmanr@bellsouth.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2003
      Hanging in there!
      Yea, Coy, Full pack up the door....like I said WHEW! I think I have found the bag I am going to invest in, Sports Authority is having a liquidation sale up here and they have a great lightweight 0 degree bag for about 40 bucks....I am a lightweight, 6' about 150 lbs soaking wet, got to stay warm....LOL...Am planning on doing alot of Winter camping.....so I had better get something light and warm.