Re: OK.....first question

  • tcoug7 <tcoug7@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 16 , Jan 10, 2003
      Ha! I almost forgot about him! Wow, I wonder if he uses a hammock,
      or are we safe here?

      I agree with Ed on leaving the pack on the ground. Twice out west, I
      set my pack down for a short time, and mice chewed their way into
      it. Got into my gorp, the little @#$%%^%$@!!!!

      Ed, only once I found a nosy squirrel on the hanging ropes. I wasn't
      in the hammock at the time. I'm having trouble with the pie
      tins....don't want to feel like a bird feeder out there!

      --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "starnescr <starnescr@y...>"

    • tcoug7 <tcoug7@aol.com>
      Message 2 of 16 , Jan 10, 2003
        Sorry Marge! Let's not forget spiders from the trees too!!

        --- In hammockcamping@yahoogroups.com, "Marge Prothman" <marge@p...>

      • Ed Speer <info@speerhammocks.com>
        Message 3 of 16 , Jan 10, 2003
          <tcoug7@a...> wrote:

          > Ed, only once I found a nosy squirrel on the hanging ropes. I
          wasn't
          > in the hammock at the time.

          I recently had a small bird (Carolina Wren) perch on the breather
          hole of my Pea Pod while I was inside! This was beneath the rain
          canopy! It woke me up (early dawn) and I looked out to see what it
          was. He/she only moved down to my chest and watched me closely. It
          flew away when I stuck my head all the way out. Guess it just wanted
          to check out the food potential!