re therapetic hammocking

  • Coy
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2003
      every time I try to reply I get the list is not available message,
      Her is my reply minus Brandons origianl post

      Like we need to hear about your "bad" weather in Hawaii. I took a
      swim in a creek in Savage Gulf Monday and about froze to death.
      I'll bet the waterfall you showered in was warm. Glad to hear the
      boulders didn't get you and that the ankle is healing nicely.

      Coy Boy