spray on reflectives

  • zgourde
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 16, 2003
      Have been lurking for quite a while, and had an idea. It may have
      been addressed,
      but I couldn't find anything while searching. Have anyone tried
      using a spray on
      reflective paint on the bottom of a foam pad. Most of these paints
      are designed for
      road reflection, but they are also produced for silk screening. They
      are not
      aluminized, but consist of glass beads suspended in a polymer. I
      though perhaps
      they would allow you to spray a pad directly, and avoid having the
      noise, and perhaps
      weight of the relectix/space blanket material. I can only speculate
      upon the
      condensation issues, but it might be worth experimenting.