OT: who helped with the pics

  • chcoa
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2003
      Okay I appologize for the OT but I couldn't find this myslef. A
      little while back someone helped take all the full size pics off this
      list so there would be more room in the photos section, who was
      that? I'd like to ask her/him a question.

      THanks
      Jamie in AZ
    • Coy
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2003
        Jamie, that would be Karen. I think she went to the ALDHA with ED.
        She is also doing a presentation on mail drops for long distance
        hikers. Ask again in a few days or she may see this and reply. I
        forget the exact dates but I think it is this weekend.

        Coy Boy